Phase One – In-Home Consultation
- Initial meeting to discuss the design ideas and investment.
- Client authorizes the Design Agreement.
Phase Two – Design
- Eren Design & Remodel presents the conceptual design.
- Client finalizes selections at showrooms.
- Eren Design & Remodel creates a Scope of Work with a fixed price for the Remodel Contract.
Phase Three – Remodel Contract/Build
- Together, the Scope of Work is reviewed and a Remodel Contract is signed.
- The Designer introduces the client to the Project Manager during the Pre-Construction Walk Through.
- Eren Design & Remodel begins the process of demolition and construction.
- Questions and concerns are voiced. Constant communication is necessary to keep things clear.
Phase Four – Warranty
- Final Walk-Through is complete.
- Project is complete.
- Warranty period begins.